Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blog#17

                                            Assignment 17        

       ( Comic 1)
  1. The first comic I read is called CURTIS/ by Ray Billingsley. It talks about two kids a boy named Curtis and a Girl named Michelle. So one day curtis went to go see michelle I'm not sure but, I think that they are friends or just neighbors. So any way curtis come to see her michelle opens the door and curtis said, " Wow Michelle, you certainly are red." He said that because she had red hiar and then michelle told him that she was in a red mood the day. She that red is also the color of life and then Curtis just started to laugh I did as well. Curtis said, "Girl, you are seven steps past out there." I think he meant that she looked silly. She told him red is the color of his blood she meanted that she was going to beat him up. When she said that Curtis said to himself it stopped being funny. I think that the arthur made this comic to make me laugh and to teach me lesson to not jude a book by it's cover.
       
      ( COMIC 2)

  2. The second comic I read is called The wizard of ID by Parker and Hart.The kings works are telling the news One of the workers are talking about the weather. He saw that it will be a 10% change of rain. It started to rain and he said make that 100% change of rain. The wind started blowing and if the blew him away. Up next the Financial Report. The king makes a Joke saying " I hope it's more accurate.


( COMIC 3)

 3. The third comic I read is called Hagar the Horrible by Chris Browne. Hagar is on his ship telling his men that they are going to battle. He is telling them that he is not a hard man. He even tells the other vikings that they can leave the ship. The joke is the ship is in the middle of a group of sharks.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment