Friday, August 19, 2011

Blog #1 - Autobiography

Warm Up: I am looking forward to making wonderful grads in all my classes.Make new friends in Jr.High and go out for the Jr.High Basketball team.I want a great educate so can go to high school.I'll study as hard as I can so I can past every test.That is what I am looking forward to at school.

Hi my name is Carlton Lee Austin Jr I was born December 22, 1998 I 12 years old I have two brothers, one step-sister, step-mom, a wonderful mother, and a Awesome farther.I live in Baton Rouge I go to Bethany Christian School I in the six grade this school is awesome school.My year here was great school year, this year will be the best year of my life. Last year I got to be the on the Jr.High Basketball team when I was in the 5th grade. Now late me tell you some things about myself I to play sports like basketball,baseball ,football,and score .I play a lot of instrumins

No comments:

Post a Comment