Friday, August 19, 2011

Blog#2-Funny puns and New words.

Warm Up: Some of my hobbies I have so many one of them is when I bit my finger nails. Second is when I say things two times.Third is when I bit my lips everyday.Next is when I crack my knocks and my rest.Last is when I play catch I don't throw it the right way.That was some of my hobbies.  hat are some    of you


Puns


r
I used to be a watchmaker. It was a great job and I made my own hours.
Toycoon - Skokie, IL
3.7 stars
162.I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.3.7 stars
163.Those who throw dirt are sure to lose ground.3.7 stars
164.An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.3.7 stars
165.There was a fight in the candy store. Two suckers got licked.3.7 stars
166.A bacteria walked into a bar and the bartender said, 'We don't serve bacteria in this place.' The bacteria said, 'But I work here, I'm staph.'
Marty - Norfolk
3.7 stars
167.The little old woman who lived in a shoe wasn't the sole owner - there were strings attached.
JA - Houston
3.7 stars
168.Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.3.7 stars
169.I once thought about cloning a new, more efficient brain, but then I realized that I was getting a head of myself.
Bob - Corvallis, OR
3.7 stars
170.The cowboy that got fired from his ranch job wasn't crazy, he was just deranged.

Words
es?

No comments:

Post a Comment